August 27, 2013

5 Things You Don't Have To Worry About

Hello everybody, how was your Monday? Sadly, today's post will have to be short. I'm in the middle of campaigning to be the senator of the inter-residence hall student government here in university and also have a long essay to write for my theology class. I didn't think that I would be this busy already! 

Anyhow, I challenge you to look up 5 quick verses. If you don't have a Bible on hand, Bible Gateway is a fantastic resource.

If you're feeling any sort of anxiety, I hope this helps comfort you, and even if you're not, I encourage you to find these verses and bookmark them because nobody knows what could happen in the future. 

Found from Facebook. I follow way too many Christian pages, hehe.
These verses really spoke to me especially in my given context, having just moved out of home. Did one of them stand out to you? Let me know in the comments!

Take care,
-Riley XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...