June 11, 2013

Pain Makes You Stronger.

Hi all! Happy Tuesday :) I hope you have a great day today as always!

This post is going to be slightly more intense because it deals a little bit with pain. I heard once that pain, even though it is terrible, can also be a sign that we are human. We have the capacity to feel so much--I think that this range of emotion is a blessing. Although we feel great pain, joy is just as palpable.

But what are we supposed to think during heartbreaking times?

This post will address the matter with a quote/image today and here it is:




Here's a little heart-to-heart moment for you guys. I went through a very rough break-up last month. There were so many dark emotions in my heart. My chest felt like a pot that brewed disappointment, with a sprinkle of pain and a dash of anger. To top it off, my best friend's dog and grandmother passed away. I had to cope with a sense of loss on several different levels.

Guys, I cannot tell you that it is possible to be happy in such times of difficulty and tribulation because I have not yet found the answer. However, it is still possible to smile and see light even if everything else seems dark, and I really hope that following this blog will be able to share a bit of that.

It is important to take care of yourself. Don't let the pain overshadow the good in this world.

This quotation is true only if you let it be.

Pain, tears, and heartbreak happen to everybody, but it is up to you to decide whether to overcome adversity and ultimately become that stronger, braver, and wiser person. Don't let the trials break you, but instead let your strength teach the world a lesson of hope and confidence.

If you're going through a hard time, I hope this provides a little bit of inspiration to help you get through today; if you're not, please remember this for when you do go through a rough patch.

Take care everyone!
-Riley XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...