July 16, 2013

Get Ready For College With Me: Intro

Happy Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by today.

To start off the morning (or brighten evening, depending on your location), here is a nice quotation by Thomas S. Monson that inspires me to focus on the important things in life:

 
You know, this is the perspective I'm trying to have--especially this summer. I mentioned this in the last post, but I'm going to be starting a series that's all about transitioning. Transitioning from high school to college. Basically, I'll be giving some advice to high schoolers and be kind of journaling my thoughts of starting this new chapter on this blog. Tonight, I'll be writing about my thoughts on AP classes, so please stop by again tomorrow to see it. Later on in the series, I'll also talk a little bit about applying to college, preparing for dorm life, and all that I'm doing this summer to make this adjustment a smoother process.
 
If you have any questions or have any suggestions for a post in this series, please feel free to comment or send me an email at smilesnomatter@gmail.com.
 
See you again soon!
-Riley XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...